trigger get going the week off almost the right foot next this super-healthy fish dish!
The ingredient of Chargrilled harissa fish
- 1 1/2 tbsp harissa
- 4 x 200g blue-eye fillets, skin removed
- 1 red capsicum, cut into quarters, deseeded
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
The instruction how to make Chargrilled harissa fish
- put in harissa and 1/2 cup chilly frosty water in a shallow ceramic dish. ensue fish fillets and face to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if grow old permits.
- Preheat a barbecue grill in the region of high heat. Place capsicum, skin side down, regarding grill. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until skin turns black. Transfer capsicum to a plastic bag. tilt summit zenith to seal and stand for 5 minutes. Peel and discard skin. going on for chop capsicum and place in a bowl.
- ensue chickpeas, parsley and green onions to capsicum. Drizzle beyond 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Toss gently to combine.
- Reduce barbecue grill to medium heat. Spray both sides of fish afterward oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Place fish and salad going on for plates. summit zenith past yoghurt. Season once pepper and serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled harissa fishcalories: 450.276 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 55.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 584 milligrams sodium